- Android studio introduction – Manimaran
- Creative Commons license – Manimaran
- Chennai camp discussion
Date : 08-07-2018(Sunday).
Time : 2:00pm-4:30 pm.
VRP school, Opposite to Kalyan theater, Villupuram.
In Meet up
- Manimaran handled session of Android studio intro and CC license.
- After that discuss about Camp.
- No of people attend : 11+members
Android studio Introduction – Manimaran. K
- Installation of Android studio in linux.
- What the views in android development
- Explain about various Layout design.
- How run app both emulator and Mobile device.
- Finally create one small calculator app. Then run it on mobile phone and show to all.
Creative Commons – Manimaran. K
- A Creative Commons (CC) license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they have created. CC provides an author flexibility (for example, they might choose to allow only non-commercial uses of their own work) and protects the people who use or redistribute an author’s work from concerns of copyright infringement as long as they abide by the conditions that are specified in the license by which the author distributes the work.
Discussion about Tech synergy camp
- Video making – Arunachalam(Mailam engineering college)
- Poster making – sundar(Mailam engineering college).
Discussion about two days event in Villupuram
- Suggestions about two days event in Villupuram
- How to make the E-book – Manimaran.K
- Oneday making 3D images,another day making videos in Blender – Vimal.
- Editing books in Tamil using Wikisource – Vijayalakshmi
- Meet up and Venue arrangements – Villupuram GLUG members
- Blog – Manimaran
- Photos – Guru
- Social media sharing & Organized – Villupuram GLUG members