VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 1 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
- Flutter session – Khaleel
- FOSS Introduction – Sathish
- Linux OS & Flutter installation – Manimaran, Sathish, Khaleel, Vignesh, Loganathan
- Training Importance – Karkee
Minutes of meet
- This week flutter class was taken by Khaleel. He explained about basic dart and flutter components and flutter project structure.
- Then, Sathish introduced the Free and Open source software. In this talk he covered what is FOSS, why need FOSS and explained the Freedoms by one small activity.
- In the meantime Gnu/Linux OS installation process was done by Manimaran, Sathish, Khaleel, Vignesh and Loganathan. We recommend to use either XUbunutu and Lubuntu for lightweight distros.
- During the session Karkee delivered the talk about this importance and benefits of this training and VGLUG activities.
- Around 40+ persons participated in this class.