VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
- Flutter session – Chitraarasu
- How internet work – Sathish
Minutes of meet
- This week heavy rain in Villupuram. So, most of the students not able to attend the meet. In spite of the heavy rain, about 8 people attended the meet. First thanks to them – Abinaya, Amutha, Arunkumar, Chitraarasu, Prasanth, Sangeetha, Sathish and Vaibhavi shri.
- This week Chitraarasu explained the Dynamic User Interface in flutter. He explained with demonstration of following widgets Grid View, ExpansionTile, Expanded Widget, Shared preference and Hero Animation. After that he explained the difference between final and const keyword and the uses of sync and await keyword. Finally he showing one sample demo app for all above mentioned widgets.
- Then, Sathish started the How internet works session. In this session he explained How search engine works, details about connection between devices, IP address ( Ipv4, Ipv6 ), How website and the server works?, Details about domain name and network providers,
- The meeting was attended by about 10+ people.
- Thanks to Speakers and VGLUG volunteers for this meetup – Loganathan, Chitrarassu and Sathish.