VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
1. Flutter session – Manimaran
2. Siruvanthadu pattu – Kanimozhi
3. Database – SQL – Keerthana
Minutes of meet
- This week flutter session was handled by Manimaran on the topic of flutter API. He explained, How to use API service in flutter application with some examples like MovieDB and Weather API. API key generation method and FREE API’s to build projects. At last he gave some sample task to all.
- Next, Sirunvandhadu pattu discussion started by Kanimozhi. She shared how siruvandhadu village is famous for silk sarees, She addressed it from the history.
- Then, Keerthana instructed few basic concepts of DBMS such as Table creation, Table updtae, Drop table,etc. Totally the session was very helpful to grasp knowledge on API and DBMS.
- The meeting was attended by about 15+ people.
- Thanks to Speakers and VGLUG volunteers for this meetup – Loganathan, Keerthana, Kanimozhi, Sivasakthi and Manimaran.