VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
1. Flutter session
2. Flutter General discussion
Minutes of meet
- This week session was handled by Khaleel Jageer. In this session we discussed about how to get the multiple values from JSON and How make class object for that JSON.
- Then, we discussed what is API and how API working and which type of APIs are there. Also, we discussed about some projects like blood bank application.
- Finally we all completed a task that is how to get multiple values from JSON using the flutter class object.
- The meeting was attended by about 10+ people.
- Thanks to Speakers and VGLUG volunteers for this meetup – Loganathan, Khaleel and Ponnelan.