VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Web Development Training class every week. In this Web Development training we share knowledge about Web Development(ReactJS and NodeJS), Free software technologies, tools and social activities.
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR
Timing: 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
Venue: VGLUG Office, No. 416, Ganapathi nagar, K.K. Road, Villupuram – 605 602
Contact: Miss. Keerthana – 7402128023 Mr. Sathish – 7502273418
- ReactJS – List and Keys
- Dhuruvangal book discussion
- General Discussion
Minutes of meet:
- This week’s session was handled by Karkee, Keerthana, Kanagasabapathy, Pazhaniraj.
- Keerthana explained about List in ReactJs, she gave examples for different types of lists and maps in ReactJS. Finally she gave a task to build TODO application.
- Then Pazhaniraj explained about Blender software, and he gave instructions to install the Blender software in linux, finally he gave explanation for creating Lollipop 3D design.
- Then Kanagasabapathy briefly explained about துருவங்கள் book, and he shares his thoughts about book, finally he shares what he got from the book.
- Finally, Karkee explained about previous year surveys which is taken by VGLUG volunteers and he invited volunteers for coming sunday survey.
- Around 30+ people attended this week class.
- Speakers: Karkee, Keerthana, Kanagasabapathy, pazhaniraj
- Poster: soundarya
- Blog: Kanagasabapathy
- All other VGLUG volunteers and participants.