VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
- Flutter session – Manimaran
- Digital bhodhai Book discussion – Vaibhavi Shri
- Last week session recall – Sangeetha & Chitraarasu
- General discussion – Praba
Minutes of meet
- Last week some people not able to attend the meeting due to rain. So, this week we spent some time to share the last week session’s knowledge to others. This was made possible by Sangeetha and Chitrarassu.
- Sangeetha covered the How internet works topic. She explained very well and detail. Chitrarrasu covered the dynamic user interface widgets in flutter.
- Manimaran explained Webview & Custom callback widgets in flutter, How works API and he told everyone to do the some sample task by using flutter.
- Then, Vaibhavi shri gave an overview of the Digital Bhodhai book. She also explained about how people get addicted to social media, mobile and video games. It is very useful to everyone to understand the current digital world.
- Finally, Praba gave entry and discussed some general topics. Another important thing we discussed about career arrangements for VGLUG member’s. Loganathan shared his python trainning experience to others. Then also discussed to share our weekly work by team.
- The meeting was attended by about 15+ people.
- Thanks to Speakers and VGLUG volunteers for this meetup – Vaibhavi Shri, Sangeetha, Praba, Manimaran, Loganathan, Ajith, Keerthana, Ponnelan and Chitrarassu.