VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Web Development Training class every week. In this Web Development training we share knowledge about Web Development(ReactJS and NodeJS), Free software technologies, tools and social activities.
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR
Timing: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Venue: VGLUG Office, No. 416, Ganapathi nagar, K.K. Road, Villupuram – 605 602
Contact: Miss. Keerthana – 7402128023 Mr.Sathish – 7502273418
- Event Management in reactjs
- State Management (Part 1)
- General Discussion
Minutes of meet:
- This week’s session was handled by Keerthana and Manimaran.
- Keerthana explained about Event Management and State Management basics in ReactJS, then she explained how to use this in a react project. Finally, she gave some tasks.
- Then Manimaran explained about the Hactoberfest event like how to register and what are things we should learn for that event.
- Finally, Manimaran announced the newly elected co-ordination team members of 2022-2023. Then co-ordination team members have provided books for the participants who have all done the volunteer work in SFD
- Around 35+ people attended this week class.
- Speakers: Keerthana, Manimaran
- Poster: Latha, Hari, Soundarya
- Blog: Soundarya
- All other VGLUG volunteers and participants.